Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I saw something...

I saw something so cute on Angie's blog these adorable Post It Note holders(click this link for a video). I love her blog, she is super creative and always has inspiring posts and videos. (this has been a while ago,but they are so super stinkin cute!)



I love post it's and dressing them up is super cute for inner office b-day's, administrative assistant and secretary's days. I just love them and can't wait to try my hand at one of these. I will for surely be posting my interpretation of her wonderful idea.







Ok so one to another recent creation.

This was for a girlfriends birthday. I loved the circles, It's pretty simple compared to my normal stuff, but I liked it.






PUFFS:


Stamp Set: So Very

CARDSTOCK: Pebbles Inc Shades of Puple



PATTERNED PAPER: Provo Craft Stack


RIBBON: White, satin ribbon from Walmart (yes, I use Walmart ribbon ALOT)

TOOLS: Embossing gun (Marvy Uchida) White Embossing Powder( ), 1" circle punch, 1.5" circle punch, corner rounder punch.






Until Later..



No comments: