Saturday, July 5, 2008

Embrace Life

Ok so I had like six posts lined up ready to go and I suck.. I didn't not get them posted. I will work on them... I have finally stamped for the first time in a month! (holly smokes, I know). It was a busy month with work and Lilly's birthday (still can't believe she's four).
Some random news Michaels now has the organizer cubes in a dark brown finish. Seriously they are stunning. I bought my first one today. I was going to use a 50% off coupon but ta dah, they were on sale for $19.99. Shoulda bought a couple. But when your budgeting, you know how that goes. I do know they have a 40% of coupon for next week. So I probably go get another. I want twelve or so. As there is simply no room for them in the house we are in now. I thought I'd be thrifty and get them with coupons or on sale.. We'll see how that works.


So onto the cards I made tonight...
First one was a warm up but I really liked it.





PUFFS:
Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Fresh Cuts

Cardstock: Real Red, River Rock, White

Patterened Paper: Ginger Blossom

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Cameo Coral

Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Stickles
Punches: Marvy Uchida 2 1/2 square



This was my second one tonight. I love this set and the Designer Paper is one of my all time favs. It's very me, the colors the feel. Just adore it.







PUFFS:
Stamp set: Embrace Life, Just Celebrate
Cardstock: River Rock, Real Red

Designer Paper: Ginger Blossom

Ink: Chocolate Chip, Coral Cameo

Accessories: Chocolate Chip Polly Twill Ribbon

Punches: Word Window, Ticket corner, Corner Rounder


Ok and the final card of the night (yes, have to stop want to read a bit of The Host by Stephanie Meyer).

This one is a case from splitcoaststampers "embrace your friend". I loved her card, she did white, brown and peach and it's super cute. My differs a little but I loved the idea of this card.






PUFFS
Stamp Set: Embrace Life, Just Celebrate (inside)

Card Stock: White, Black (non SU)

Patterned Paper: Ginger Blossom

Ink: Versa Mark

Accessories: Black Grosgrain (non SU), black embossing powder and white embossing powder (non su).

All right. I am getting better about posting. Not gonna put that in the future going to practice it today and tomorrow.
Well until next time...
(still working on a closing sentence....)

No comments: