Friday, July 18, 2008

Dollar Store Treasures!!

Do you love the Dollar Store? Well specifically Dollar Tree? I do we have two here and one is umm ghetto, and the other is heaven it's really big and they always have wonderful treasures. LOL.

I found these super cute dimensional stickers with charms, gems, ribbon, felt and buttons on them. I thought they were stinkin cute...













I tried to get an angle so you could see the dimension not sure it came out so well...










Here are the others I grabbed. Can't wait to get creative with these..
















I got a couple other cute things I'll share and I'll try to share a project made with these and the other things I grabbed.
Chipboard pieces, It's funny because I just bought some papers in these colors..












And these notebooks, 3 for a $1.. I'm gonna alter them.


Until next time....

No comments: