Tuesday, July 8, 2008

HMMMM....


So I am very excited.... I got the We R Memory Keepers Big Bite II today for check this out $24.99, HSN had scrapbooking on all day and they had it on for $39 plus like $5 shipping. So I was very excited to see that Roberts had it on sale.. I have been wanting this for a while and the HSN presentation sent me over the edge. LOL.
I am also wanting the Cricut Expressions..... But that's such a large sum of money for one machine.. Still on the fence.


K well no card today.. But I noticed my posts were all published on their draft dates.. Thought that was odd. Otherwise a pretty uneventful tuesday thank goodness.


Lilly started her new gymnastics class today. She adores it. She does little gymnastics moves all over the place now. If only she would get out of this stubborn, I won't listen phase..


Any who...


Until next time.

No comments: