Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just Celebrate.

I loved this stamp set when I saw it. So cute and versatile. Here's a couple things I've made with this set.

This is a cute 3 X 3 card for a quick gift.



Puffs:
Stamp Set: Just Celebrate
Ink: Timber Brown Staz On
CS: River Rock
DSP: Ginger Blosom
Accessories: Choc Chip Polly Twill Ribbon, flower punch, silver brad, aqua painter.

I also made this cute notebook. I saw this on Angie's blog a few months ago and gave it a try.





This is what they looked like. I think they were a dollar at Walgreens.


And the after.


Puffs-
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Ink: Timber Brown Staz On, Choc Chip, Purely Pomegranite
CS: Purely Pomegranite, River Rock, Whisper White
DSP: Ginger Blossom
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Flower Punch, Silver brad, Aqua Painter


And this is a tall card. It measures like 3 X 7 or close to it.




Puffs-
Stamps: Just Celebrate
Ink: Choc Chip, River Rock
CS: Purely Pomegranite, Whisper White, Brown(pebbles in my pocket), Sage Green(pebbles in my pocket)
Accessories: Choc Chip Polly Twill Ribbon, Brown Satin Ribbon, Spiral Punch, Word Window Punch
Until next time...
Until Next Time...

No comments: