Monday, July 28, 2008

Paper Album

I saw this on Dawn's website. Here's her tutorial, she has all the measurements and she used all SU products. I just adore her site she always has fun posts full of inspiration.









I used this paper pack I got at Target it's Stemma, for mine as I didn't have any SU papers to match the graduation theme.






So here's my take on it.


















This was super simple. And it's a great way to send photos to Family. Instead of just an envelope of photos. I intend to make one for my Grandmothers with recent photos of Lilly. I just think they are so adorable.







Puffs:

CS 2 sheets cut at 7 1/4" X 5"

Patterend Paper cut at 4 3/4" X 6"

Accessories: CS Sticker, Boho Blossoms Punch (SU), Glitter Brads ( Making Memories), Ribbon (walmart), 3/16" Eyelets (Zision)



Until next time....




No comments: